6" (150mm) 6-Hole Yellow Hook&Loop Sanding Discs for Dry Sanding(80-400 Grit), 1 Disc
- √ Yellow dry sanding discs is an aluminum oxide paper with an open coat, prevent clogging, anti-static, good flexibility, wear resisting, that provides outstanding life and superior finishes.
- √ It is commonly used on automotive, wood, metal, fiber glass and other disc applications. Disc grips to the appropriate back up pad attached to an orbital or DA disc sander or angle grinder.
- √ Pre-punched with 6 holes for dust extraction, strong and long lasting, easy to install and remove.
- √ Wood Furniture finishing, drywall sanding, automotive metal polishing, almost all the polish work can be finished with them. Just choosing the right sandpaper grit for your project.
- √ Grit refers to the average particle diameter. The smaller the grit number is, the coarser it is. The larger the grit number is, the finer it is. According to the grit range: 80~400 grit, the coarseness of the 80 grit is about COARSE.
Material: aluminum oxide
Grip type: hook&loop (velcro)
Disc diameter: 6 inch(150mm)
Hole quantity: 6 holes
Grit number: P80,120,180,240,320,400
Weight: 100g/10 discs
Please allow a certain range of errors due to manual measurement.
↓ you may also need these good partners ↓
- Order $25 or more to qualify for FREE Shipping.
- If the order amount does not reach $25, the shipping fee will be $9.99.
- You can also choose to pay an extra $30 for the Fast Shipping.
- When you order $100 or more, we will provide you with Fast Shipping for free!